The wood frame is actually bolted to the car, though the frame is not yet glued together.
I think my sequence for finishing the front (and therefore the wood part of the tub) will be:
- Add the steel tub which is bolted through the blocks at the top of the hoop uprights and the firewall, to set the the hoop up properly
- Adjust the driver’s side post, it leans in too far, which is an issue with the rocker outside face not being quite perpendicular to the earth
- Make new dash support/hinge post top pieces
- Fit the dash backing support and its small connectors
- Take it off and glue it together