But we knew that. I have put on and sanded back off a gallon of filler on my new steel panels–I (finally!) was able to get some primer on one tonight. The filler isn’t too thick, but that beaded spare opening really pays havoc with keeping the panel flat.

You can see I’ve got the door liners started on the one door too. I’m mostly looking forward to getting rid of the dust for awhile!

I’m thinking of selling the MGB and maybe the Ford pickup. A client stiffed me for almost $30,000, and that has put Rusty Heaps into a hole. I don’t really need a pile of cars around, in any case, I can only keep up with so many at once. Drop me a line if you’re interested.