I really need a new pose for this car, but maneuvering room is limited at Jim’s place…I have the driver’s door mostly reassembled but I realize now I made an error which means I’ll be taking most of it back apart tomorrow. Nothing new there. The lights all have lenses now, which is something, I guess, and I got the seats out–most of the ratty old carpet is gone.
Interestingly, there was a 1″ set of shims under the driver’s seat, which suggests a short driver or an attempt at not buying a new seat base cushion. I have my new covers here, but I’m going to have to buy new foams and diaphragms before I can reupholster the seats.